The TS1-IM is in production. No tweaks to do. We are hopeful for a February / March delivery. The TS4 is is in the final tooling for production and I am waiting on the full set samples. Once I get the full set and evaluate, if all is good, it will go into production right away. I do not anticipate there will be any changes that will delay the production. Best case for the TS-4 would be very late spring or early to mid summer. There are still disruptions occurring from time to time due to China’s Covid policies, so we can’t be as sure as we once were on ship dates. Hopefully any delays would be minor. o new driving irons for next year. The Tour FDI’s will continue. Not sure how we improve on those, but will look to possibly update for 2024.