So I have a KE4 Tour TC 5 wood that I had assembled by Golfworks.  I got the club pak with the MPF pro series shaft and the standard Lamkin black crossline .580 grip standard.  My question is, I want to have the grip replaced with a Golf Pride tour velvet 360 to match my other clubs.  I bought the grip from an online vendor and as you may know the general public can only get it in .600 round.  So what do I advise the person replacing the grip to make it feel like the .580 standard.  Is it standard plus 1 wrap, or ask for a thicker standard wrap?