These will be my next wedges. Have a few questions though:
1. Any future plans to release them in DBM finish? Or maybe a raw finish?
2. Is the sole width and grind the same throughout the lofts? Sole seems quite wide on the 56, is it the same on the lower lofts (50/52)?
3. Any pictures of the other lofts (namely 52 & 60)?
4. What’s the difference between the U grooves on these vs the regular micro grooves on your other wedges?
5. Any insights into the design differences (sole and CG) between these and the Tour Grind MG (or FGT)?
Thanks for the help!
Thanks for the detailed response, Britt. Much appreciated. I look forward to seeing more pictures soon & playing these in the future. Couple more questions if that’s okay:
1. Are the initials of the 2-time major winner “ZJ” by any chance? The sole looks quite similar to a certain V grind/sole he played for a while.
2. Any more insight comparing TSW vs MG (which I currently play) in terms of the type of player and turf these wedges are designed for? Does the sole play similar to a V sole?