In 1950s – 1960s golf companies used a heating element to shrink golf grip collars, anyone know the name of this element

Question is closed for new answers.
snowman8 Selected answer as best January 10, 2023

i don’t recall the name of the element, but I get the same effect using shrink tube and a heat gun.