I just picked up a set of TS2 iron heads off eBay. The previous owner was going for a minimalist look and sanded all the paint off of the badges in the iron cavity. Does Golf Works sell replacement badges I could apply?  If so, do I just call and ask the sales associate?  And what would be the process to remove the old ones and install new ones?


Jelopster Unselected an answer May 20, 2021