lost my adapter do you have a replacement one

I noticed there is a Brunswick analyzer on eBay for sale. You may want to contact the seller for specs on the supply. You would want to know voltage output, Amps, and most important the polarity of the center pin (assuming it’s a single plug output). You could pick up a generic adapter on line.

I’m guessing it’s probably 12v 1 amp.

Ok thanks for responding