I have a Taylor Made 3 wood burner that my customer wants re gripped.  The butt end of the club is .865 inches so a standard grip will not work.  Where can I get a replacement grip?

Britt Lindsey Answered question August 15, 2022

Try tackimac.com They have grips that fit bubble shafts.

I did one last week. Used a Winn Dri-Tac LT standard. A lot of solvent (Naptha), and let it sit a minute between saturations.